Created by Ritesh Kumar
bower install ng-emoticonsHome Demo Download GitHub
An AngularJS filter/directive for converting text into emoticons, embedding videos (youtube/vimeo/mp4,ogg), audio, pdf, and highlighting code syntax in an ordinary text string. .
This repo has been shifted to http://github.com/ritz078/ngEmbed and will be developed there. It has a lot lot of additional features. No new features will be added in this repo. Only bug fixes . So you are advised to use ngEmbed
PS : The jquery version of this is embed-js
Documentation and examples
- Converts emoticon text codes into emoticons :smile: , :heart:
- Finds links in text input and turns them into html links.
- Youtube and Vimeo video embedding
- HTML5 player supported media embedding (mp3,mp4,ogg)
- PDF viewing with preview and then the actual pdf in a frame.
- Inline Code Syntax highlighting (uses highlight.js)
- AngularJs 1.2 or above
- angular-sanitize 1.2 or above
- highlight.js (Optional if code highlighting required)
Install through bower
bower install --save ng-emoticons
Install through npm
npm install --save ng-emoticons
load css files
<link rel="stylesheet" href="path/to/ng-emoticons.min.css"/>
Then load the following files
<script src="bower_components/angular/angular.js"></script> <script src="bower_components/angular-sanitize/angular-sanitize.js"></script> <script src="path/to/ng-emoticons.js"></script>
Load 'Emoticons' as a dependency
- Video embedding added
- code syntax highlighting added
- media embedding added
- pdf viewing added
Older releases are listed here
- If you are Interested in contributing to this project, you are most welcome.
- If it is a bug-fix/improvement, first report it at issues
- Discuss with us in detail about your issue/improvement
- Get the issue allotted.
- If you are contributing a bug-fix or a very minor addition, feel free to do a pull request on the master # branch.
- If you are unsure about the bug/improvement, create an issue to discuss.
- Report bugs @ issues
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Ritesh Kumar